Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
I was rolling along swimmingly....reducing debt, paying the penalties. Then........

1. Thad, even with a windfall of points in a week (over 600), still was in a sour mood.
2. You refused a reasonable bump, after I showed I was making progress.

I was playing along...no problem....but between thad, you, and even stash...it got to the point where I knew I was fighting an uphill battle.

My debt is what it is....but one thing for sure...it will not be going up from this point...only down.

I got a contest to win.
So what your saying is you will say whatever you think someone wants to hear as long as they are willing to give you a bump. But if they refuse to give you points, then any and all agreements previously made are thrown out the window because you refuse to keep your word?

What is so dumb on your part was I told you I would give you a bump if you made payments for a few days (didnt say weeks, months but a few days) and you cannot even pay your daily 12 once.

Please answer me this question. What makes you such a special case from all other borrowers where it should be completely acceptable for you to pay when you feel like it?