terrell55
    terrell55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog, Bovada the worst

Originally posted on 12/17/2011:

Bodog.com or Bovada.lv whatever they go by now is one of the worst betting sites in my opinion. This is the second time i had problems with these people. Every tiime i request a payout it takes forever to receive a check. This first time i cashed out i was given a wrong tracking number and the check took a month half to get to me. When i received the check the check was unable to be verified by multiple banks. So i had to send the check back to bodog or bovada with statements from multiple banks stating why the checks weren't good. After all the back and forth it took about 3 months to finally get my money. I was told that this would never occur again. I continued to play there and now I'm going through the same thing. I requested a apayout 12/7/2011 after speaking with 2 managers that stated i would have my money before christmas. I called today 12/17/2011 to find out why i haven't received my tracking information. I was basically told that i would get my money when they decided to send it. The rep did not use those words but thats what he meant. Also, he did hint that i might receive the money late january. I'm making this post to warn players about the lack of customer service and the horrible payout system. This will be my last time using these guys. I'm looking for a better site if any of you guys know better please let me know.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

i got my check and never recieved a tracking number i was promised,where are u calling from cause i recieved ny check within the 15 day period they promised