Quote Originally Posted by DynTastic View Post
I have all plays for Turner Systems. They were 4-2 last night and hit 2 long odds plays as well. Solid profit for them, I'll send anyone plays on a limited basis who PMs me.

ONLY becuase I know what it's like not to know and to want to see before you spend money. In all seriousness though fellas: It's the price of 2 tanks of gas. If you can't afford that, you should pack up and get a savings account and leave sports betting to those who can afford to spend a buck or two. That's a shotgun blast statement, not meant for anyone in particular. Joe, I commiserate with you.

Also, I'm not looking for my daughter's prom date, I'm looking for someone who picks a winner. That's judged in one way only: Wins and losses. Since I got them, 14-10 (58.3%) all plays. Handicapping is judged in one way, wins and losses. Not reputation, websites, sour grapes, or whatever.

If you don't trust anyone, pick your own winners. If you don't like losing and being wrong 45% of the time, find another pastime.

Alrighty then. Let's get some of the plays, judge them objectively on wins and losses, and go from there. Or should we skip straight to the lynch mob? haha

Great statement