Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
There is something that bothers me so I would like to vent.

I came in third in a SBR gear tourny. I send an e-mail that day. Two weeks pass and send a PM to the guy in charge of distributing the prizes. No response. I send another email about 5 days later. No response. I go to chat and coincidentally get the guy in charge of distributing the prizes. The guy in charge of distributing the prizes has an attitude when I ask how come he couldn't respond to any of my inquiries. He says "contrary to what people think I don't sit around all day.".

Another time the guy in charge of distributing the prizes sends out gift cards for me. I get them and try to use them and they don't work. Even though the guy in charge of distributing the prizes was aware that this problem happened before he never relays that the cards have to be specially activated, not by me over the phone, but by him using info I wouldn't have. Two of the cards didn't work still because I tried using them. the guy in charge of distributing the prizes has to do additional leg work to resolve the problem and assures me he will contact me in a few days when it is resolved. He never does and after a week I call myself and they work.

Wow
Rob

Sounds like you also had a rude experience Rob.

Sounds like you and Sam have had the same problem with rudness.