Quote Originally Posted by secisgreatkobsux View Post
Hey Black,

I've stated this several times before, I'm actually Jewish but I do purchase IC's picks and am a regular client. I'm invested in this kid for quite a while now so I follow him closely.

I have followed him for 2+ Years you know why I know? Because I've posted his picks since June of 2010 on SBR itself and I've followed his picks (and Wunderdog/RAS for longer than that). So, what I say is the truth actually, lol. I know you weren't insulting me, its all good bro. I'm just saying that not everything is a conspiracy that's all. This is the same guy who admits when he wins 10 straight and admits on video when he loses 5 straight. IC has always owned up to his losses. Just saying, for all of us that have followed him for a long time, he's been honest and that's all I can ask for.

Again, we're cool bro, I do respect your opinion and I agree, none of these handicappers should be on a pedestal. IC is one of the better ones that's all. I lump IC, RAS and Wunderdog into honest services. Just don't think its fair to lump him with some of the other scums.
Alright man, fair enough i can respect that, and i respect what you have to say, i should of just keep my mouth shut, but trust me i don't want anyone losing money, im not some sick guy starting shit, and i do follow IC when his on roll. anyways good luck to all.