I dont see a problem with it - occasionally one of my uncles or a friend will phone up and ask me to put a bet on for him, and I am happy to do so. I will usually pull up an odds comparison site, and tell them the best price I can give them at that time on one of my betting accounts, or if it is a Horse Racing bet then I will give them the option to take that price or tell them they can take the official SP if they would prefer.

Now as far as I am concerned after that a bet has been stuck, a price has been agreed and they will get paid out at that agreed price.

What happens after that is irrelevant - sometimes I will lay the bet off straight away at the same price quoted, sometimes if I have time I will leave it for a while and see if the price goes up and maybe lay off at a better price, sometimes I will hold the bet myself either because the price dropped, or because I think it might lose anyway.

The point is, once everything has been agreed and both parties are happy with the details, then a bet is a bet and the rest doesnt matter.

If they wanted to then they could setup multiple betting accounts and spend the time shopping for the best price themselves, they evidently dont want to or dont have the time - I am happy to do this for them, and anything I decide to do with their money is a seperate win/loss risk for myself and therefore has no bearing on their bet...as long as I pay out (which I always do).