I am Carl's daughter, and I would first of all like to thank everyone of you that has shared your stories of my dad. Also, words cannot express the feeling of gratitude that my family feels towards all of you for being so generous to us, although we have not even mat any of you.

Most of you never had the pleasure of meeting my father in person, but I know that he shared a bond with each and every one of you. He spent hours and hours a day on this forum. He wasn't a very social person outside of his business and this forum.

I find great comfort in knowing that he had so many people that he could call friends on sites such as this. I appreciate reading all of the posts that have been posted here.

I have seen a couple posts asking about funeral arrangements. My father was not a religious man at all, so my brothers and I did not feel that a funeral would serve him well. Instead we have decided to do a celebration of his life. We are holding it on January 15th at his current family fun centre, Park Royal Family Fun Centre, in Mississauga Ontario.

I am going to be preparing a memory book, that will compile memories that all of my dads family, friends and acquaintances have of him. All of you are welcome to post your favourite memory here, and I will have all of them printed out and compiled into a book for all of his friends and family here to see, so that they can also see "this side" of him.

Thanks again for all of your condolences.

Ashley Erickson & Family