Originally posted on 12/21/2011:

So was in college seen this girl in the cafe who had a great ass wanted it so bad. Went up to her to talk and found out we were both from Ny had a lot in common I asked if she wanted to catch a movie back at my dorm later she agreed. So were watching the movie on my bed I go for the touching of the body slightly you know to give her the hint, like a smut bucket she bites. Were kissing and she starts to blow me everything was great until I went to pull down her shorts.

I never smelt such a horrible smell from anything and I mean literally anything ever before. And it was coming from her pu$$y, so I'm still kinda into it I'm thinking maybe this $hit will die down I start to finger her it just makes the smell worst and worst. I seriously couldn't believe this was coming from her so she fire back to suck me and as she's looking down I slip a finger to my nose to smell no lie I almost vomit on shorties head. At this point my Dick goes limper than Elton John at a strip club. She trying to revive it I just couldn't do it. I've never had the smell be so bad I couldn't perform like that plus I couldn't get the smell off my finger or out my room for weeks real talk. My friends would come over and ask wtf that was nothing would get the smell out. I swear on anything this is a real documentation of what happen Smh one of the worst experiences ever.