Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
My Son or daughter so young goes overseas and gets killed for nothing
These poor soldiers were fighting but not to protect America but to fill agendas for politicians and make many businesses rich that were linked to the war.

Terrorism is flourishing all over the globe

How does that make a parent feel??

Shame on America

Many here have a very different view of what "Sons and daughters" are fighting for.....until you've been part of the military and live it daily...it's nothing more than what you read and see on television. Those who are part of the military volunteered, there is no draft, everyone understands (including parents) what the services are all about. I lost 17 teammates so I think I'm qualified to say we fully understood what our job is/was, we were well trained, and our families were always part of our success.....yeah it's truly sad and crushing to lose people. Many have no comprehension of the pain...but I would also tell you...you can shove the Shame up your azz because we do a hell of a lot more good then bad in the world and a bunch of fukkin degenerate gamblers won't change that...and that's the bottomline and the reason we're the best fukkin country in the world,