Wrestlers have a high rate of bisexual acts because they are always touching each other

I use to watch pro wrestling practice of course on the lower circuits locally and you will not believe what I saw.

Why do think I know so much Bi slang????

Example..was at a practice back in the day and guys were practicing their moves and both guys were straight, they start wrestling and the one guy wanted to kill the other guy in a deadly scissor , guy was begging for mercy and said he would let him out of the guy blew him so he had to blow him in a half pressure scissor position, it was fukkin crazy but he did it.........guy was screaming pain too as he blew him. Guys that is just one example...how about Colonel Cocktail tag team match???

4 Guys in a tag team match practicing different moves all in tights so they are wrestling and the Colonel was a horny gay fuk and his partner was Bi..the other two guys were more of fantasy flamers but kind of straight, anyway the colonel puts a move on this guy and before you know it he cuts a slit in the back of the guys pants with a razor blade and opens him up to to intrusion and the other guys plows him in the ass and of course all other shit happened in some sort of a sexual octagon, everyone was into it and I got the hell lut of there, those guys were all animals but the fuk started it all. Why do you think I am scared so much??