Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
Daisy, coming from an angry classless old man who's hanging out in a sports forum pretending he is the moral authority while constantly lying and falsely accusing others only because they differ politically, makes you beyond pathetic. You are a coward and a loser and with each post you prove it.

I render you impotent at every turn Dwightie. Actually it is too very easy as I mentioned before, I actually cringe for you when I read your responses. They are so frail and every tactic you employ fails. I should relent, but you're so much fun, the ridicule is so comforting. I have actually had a belly laugh for the past hour or so on your expense but you are too too stupid to even know why or appreciate it.

Poor Dwightie, you should get some education. Listen I know you don't read so I have an alternative for you. Library of classics is offering dozens of classics prerecorded that you can listen to on a device they supply. Reasonable price too you should give it a shot, you won't read but you can listen right. Listen to a book Dwightie, or read, you're a young punk and you have virtually no intelligence and very little knowledge. Do something to better yourself or 30 years down the road you will still be posting on a gambling form attempting to convince people that you have a fvking brain. If you do cultivate your mind you will no longer need to steal material.

Give it some thought.