Top Paid Pick: UNLV +8.5

Bonus Play: Long Beach State +16.5

Comp: Michigan State +4

Lang's Daily Blog

All about the big day today in College hoop.

And I do it with my biggest college hoop release this year - The Ultra Rare XX Dime Off Line Major Money Move.

I will also hand you a 2nd straight XX dime winner after VCU hammers Richmond last night 73-51 as a 4-point favorite only this XX dimer is a dog shocker.

This XX Dimer is 3 times stronger than VCU last night and even better is the fact I am in a good position for a big week courtesy of the big XX dime winner on the Steelers and Under in a 2-team 7 point tease on Thursday night.

Now with a 2-0 sweep today I will be in postion to really do some damage to my man heading into that Sunday NFL card.

It was about this time of the month in both October and November when I went on an absolute tear and I feel the same sort of run about to happen here as well.

I don't know what it is about the middle part of months where I get hot but then again I am not one to argue with success and this time of month the last 2 months have been red hot.

So without further delay, let's get the 2-0 sweep today and roll up our sleeves and get ready for a monster Sunday.

Have a great day everyone.