Originally posted on 12/06/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post

I appreciate the update on the 65k theft victim getting paid faster than expected. Still it should be no surprise that they want to make this issue disappear as fast as possible. With all due respect, I did back it up, the 65k thread spoke for itself--BOL stole and got caught so that does make them a stiff joint. They only paid when SBR caught them doing so. The facts speak for themselves.

PS Your conflict of interest point is weak. Sure I'm "pissed" that BOL's extremely late check sent to me was phony. However, you failed to address your own conflict of interest. BOL pays a monthly fee to advertise here and be kept on the recommended list with the minimum B+ rating--which everyone knows is a joke.
Everyone knows I work here - it says so in my avatar. However not everyone will know why you're upset at BOL unless they've chosen to follow every thread you've posted in during the past 2 or 3 days. And not everyone will know that several non SBR employees have told you you are overreacting and it will get sorted out as it always does at any decent book who has run into the same problem. For what it's worth, BOL being an advertiser or not has nothing to do with what I post. I'm not muzzled. I joined this forum as a gambler who happened to get a job 2yrs later. I also happen to play poker and visit 2+2 quite often - moreso since FT jacked my cash. The nature of my posts hasn't changed in my time here: I like to see a discussion progress based on facts and without agenda. Any other way isn't beneficial to any of us and is completely self-serving. Especially when the poster referenced has provided info to 100% refute what is being claimed.