Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
Its a shame that u need to complain about things u already know might happen from them. Im glad u got paid but u know also that chx even from A rated books bounce from time to time. I hope u don't let your ego take over and say u won't use them cause they have so many +ev plays its insane.
LMAO @ you grading a book on how many +EV plays they offer and implying that it is ok for them to slow pay players and bounce checks because of it. WSEX, JAZZ, and Betphoenix all hand out tons of +EV plays also so since you have no concerns about when you get paid I recommend you give them a shot.

I hate to break it to you but books who hand out lots of +EV plays are all (D) rated books and many were once (A/B) rated books. It is extremely foolish to think that it is ok for a book to slow pay you because they are allowing you to make bets that a competent bookmaker should not allow. Betonline does not give you all of the +EV plays that you love so much because they are looking to give money away, they do it because they are extremely incompetent.