This is obviously an attempt to generate hits but whatever....

I have money, and I have never been afraid to get my hands dirty. I spent a few years in a federal facility and then a little time in a state one. And more than al ittle bit in county and small town places growing up.

it doesnt make me anything other than what I am. I am not a thug, and I am not some elitist snob. But I probably could, at any given time interact with both of those demographics and fit right in.

I could probably buy and sell everyone on this site a few times over, including the guy who owns it, and I would also bet I could kick most anyone's ass on this site even at age 43 so maybe that just makes me a special case.

But since I have actually lived a life outside of a keyboard and internet one that makes me different right there.

A lot of people think I talk shit and yeah I do. But its like those old T shirts used to say its hard to be humble when youre as awesome as I am.

I can list my accomplishments in life most of which have been substantiated by internet stalkers. But no real need to as it would probably make some people want to commit suicide by comparison.

All I can do is continue to give my sage advice, and in this case I would tell most guys to get back into reality and stop trying to live a life through a screen name on some internet message board filled with degenerates. Find a good woman, quit gambling and go to work for someone who appreciates what you can do and will pay you a reasonable amount of money to do something you can do. Not what YOU think youre worth but what what they think youre worth, which is still probably more than you ARE actually worth. Oh it it might be a good idea to lay off the drugs as well.