Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
Antking is the kind of guy my family rips on as we sit around the table at the holidays. But all of deep down hope we never meet a guy like him in the street
It's easy to rip someone who has 3 felonies and spent 5 years of their life in prison. I don't claim to be a model a citizen. But, I won't start no shi* for no good reason. This guy Mayan started shi* with me in another thread for no reason. I don't even know the fk. I don't care if he's built like an 18 wheeler or if that's him or not in the picture. Point is, you don't disrespect anyone for any reason unless you want to risk your life. That's the way I was taught. This is a sport forum that I like coming to for free money. Alot of good cappers on this site..beats doing the shi* I used to do.

I don't come on here to gangbang or see who can talk shi* all day. But, that's what it turned into on this thread. Being around robbers, rapists and murderers for 5 years makes you have a shi* mouth like me. But, some of these people are my friends and I've been through alot of stuff with them and to this day hang out with them in the freeworld. So yes, it's easy to rip a person like me. I'm not even allowed to vote anymore. But, it does pay to be hispanic in the Texas prison system.