Quote Originally Posted by taxer View Post
So I am on the treadmill gym is practically empty and this fuckin dime piece decides to get on the machine next to me.. all the other machines are empty so i am thinking to myself " nice "... My girl sees what is going on and puts me in her crosshairs , so i try to avoid issues and move to another machine.... THIS girl gets of the treadmill and gets in the machine infront of me and starts doing leg and ass workouts and her ass is sweaty and i cannot help it and i fuckin stare that ass down .. MY luck is that my girl catches me right in the middle of the stare. My girls walks up to me and throws water in my face slaps me and leaves .. the other girl laughs and gives me a look like " what a pussy whipped loser " and left the gym.. the situation was so fuct that even the gym instructor came over and gave me a pat in the back and said " women.. what can i tell ya " I get home and i get dumped via text message. WHAT the FUC is up with girls now a days? Few years ago this would have not gone down like this.

Sounds like your girl was a real cu nt. That's why you need to date women, they would feel insecure with you staring at that girl, and she would invite the both of you to "shower" up after your workouts were over. Then your woman woulda gave you the best hummer/rim job you ever received, and she would win back your affection, then tomorrow you'd be back working out and that same 10 would be in there struttin her stuff and you would pay her no mind, you'd just be siting there fantasizing about that hummer/rimmer your woman just gave you.