BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

bodog what are u thinking : Nominated Post

It wouldnt surprised me at all if it was rigged.

When you raise with aces, flop a set, and some unknown player keeps calling you down with 7 4 offsuit until he hits a gut shot draw on the river, you have to start questioning things.

I have had some of the most ridiculous beats ever there.

I will raise with pocket kings. Flop comes 10, 4, 2 then the unknown player that called my raise will shove all in. I call. He shows jack, 8. Turn comes jack, river comes jack. I'm like, really???

People call anything and always hit the miracle.

It almost feels like I have to beat people heads up three times before I actually win.

I'm not a bad player either. If you sharkscope me on Bodog I'm up like 3k. That being said, I feel like I should be up way more.

I'm to the point where I feel like I can almost call what cards are coming, especially when someone goes all in with an inferior hand. It's pretty sick.

I've thought about vidioing it and calling out the cards before it happens so people will see what I'm talking about. I bet I would get a lot of YouTube hits.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Even though I promised myself I would never play poker there again. I went ahead and played two more games.

First game, I outplayed this moron all game. He kept raising the pot like 200 when the blinds were 13/30. Anyway, I had him down to 600 chips. Moron raises 200. I limp in with Kings. Flop comes 872. The idiot shoves all in like I know he would. Turn is an Ace. River is a 5. He rivers a gut shot of course and doubles up.

Two hands later I have ace king. He does his dumbass raise. I go all in. He has a 4. He flops trip 4s... I lose. A few hands later I have king 10. He raises I call. Flop comes 10 7 2. He bets. I go all in. He shows queen 9. The very next card is a 9!!!!! WTF. I lose the game.

The next game the blinds got all the way up to 100/200. I raise to 600 which is 1/3 of my opponents stack. I have pocket Kings again. Flop comes 865. At this point I have to go allin. Moron calls me with 7,5 off suit. Next card is a 9. He hits his straight.

Pretty awesome idiots call with 7,5 and 6,4 on a consistent basis and suck out.

NEVER PLAY THERE!