Originally posted on 12/01/2011:

Hello, I am fairly new to this thread. I just wanted to to give you folks of my experience with BetOnline. So first I make a deposit on the site. I use all of my freeplay but somehow I log on the next day to see I have 0.10 remaining in my freeplay account. I thought nothing of it. I went to redeposit later on and was informed I would no longer be eligible for free play bonuses because I had a freeplay balance of 0.10 cents. Now mind you the minimum bet is $1.00. I sent them an email to remove it and they said no can do. A few months roll by and I request my first withdrawal. A few hrs later I get an Email saying it had been cancelled. I ask why, and they say it was due to remaining free play balance. After a day of argueing i convince them to remove it. 2 days later I try payout request #2. I find out hrs later IT was cancelled. I ask why, I am told I didnt send in the appropriate documents.I hurry up and fax the info over and request payout #3.(it was Friday and Friday is the only day you can get a fee free withdrawal. It gets cancelled, I ask why and I am told I need to wait 7 business days after depositing via DC to get paid out. So I wait until today where I sent them payout #4 with no freeplay balance, the required documents, and after 7 business days. Just a few minutes ago I am notified it was cancelled. They tell me I need to send the documents and wait 7 days. I explain I have already been thru this I gave them the chat reference number. After 30 minutes of argueing, they tell me , "Oh yeah They were received, but it seems the documents were too dark". So this is my current experience with Betonline. I encourage anybody who wants to gamble online NOT TO COME HERE.