It's a sad state when finding a candidate, with morals and the peoples best interests at heart, is an anomaly. I don't think the powers that be will 'allow' Ron Paul to be elected. Call me cynical, but I'm not sure our votes even count anymore. The results of a presidential election could easily be manipulated. Seems to me that the whole left wing/right wing debate is a facade to entertain the masses and divert their attention away from the manner in which things are truly ran. Much like a WWE atmosphere.

The US is not meant to be ran exclusively by multi-millionaires who are bored with life and seeking more power/money. It is meant to be ran by the everyday man. The gov should be riddled with engineers, doctors, teachers, small business owners, etc.. That's not possible because things are skewed towards the uber wealthy. People who don't even have the ability to relate to the average American citizen. People who look down their noses at the average American citizen. This country doesn't belong to the people anymore, it belongs to them. They essentially own us.