We really need to work on improving critical thinking in this country. I love America but, there are so many painfully stupid people in it, that it's almost embarrassing at times. There are plenty of smart people as well, don't get me wrong. However, they get drowned out by the brainwashed neanderthals who recite the rhetoric they see on TV verbatim, and try to pass it off as their own 'opinions'. Truth be told, they've never even spent 5 minutes actually analyzing the bullshit they spew. Because they're not smart enough to. They saw a guy on TV getting excited and aggressively firing off talking points (which he dumbed downed and distorted so their tiny minds could absorb it), and they figured it must be true if this guy is that worked up about it. (These same people probably help buy the charismatic Evangelist on TV a new car every six months).

Now that their 'opinion' has been given to them, they feel the need to spread it, in an attempt to look like they're 'in the know'. If you disagree with them, they get defensive because they know deep down that they can't defend their 'opinions', because they weren't the ones who formulated them in the first place. At this point, they will spew hate at you in an attempt to divert the attention away from their lack of intelligence. They certainly won't debate facts with you in a civil manner because there is no room for facts when it comes to reciting propaganda. These geniuses will tell you that your lack of agreement means that you hate your country. And of course, with that being the case, you should move somewhere else. There is no room to stand up for what is right on a human level if it means pointing out what's wrong on a political level.

I'm just ranting. It's really frustrating to allow yourself to see things for what they really are. I am envious of people that are able to live in their little 'life bubbles' without a care in the world. Only thinking a day ahead and as far out as their front porch. Choosing to ignore the rest of the world. I wish I could do that. I really do.