Originally posted on 07/01/2009:

Here is my story.
I wanted to withdraw XXX Euro. I send ID copy.

After 15 days of "validating" and "not answering", I sent them a mail, and told that is unprofessional what they are doing there.

Day after they answered: "We closed your account"

Why?

Another day after they answered :"Beacuse entering wrong DATE OF BIRTH during the registration"

Hm, I said to myself, CAN NOT be. But I am only human, maybe i really did a mistake.Maybe I entered wrong date of birthday.

Although

1) Why they need 15 days to compare 2 dates from ID and in their DB ? Hmmmmmmm
2) They answered and closed my account immediatly , after I told them , they are unprofessional
3) After registration YOU CAN'T see NO WHERE in the personal details, your DATE of Birth. So You never can be sure, what You have entered. And they can use it against you, whenever they liked it (or need money)

4) I saw many other examples and compalints on Internet , where players had reported the same ISSUE (wrong Day of Birth). Come on guys, it can't be, that ALL of them entered wrong date ???

5) But now comes the BEST.

I remebered that once i fogot the security answer (needed to make a payout), and they requested following Info: Name, Street and Day of Birth.
I sent them all 3 Infos, and they provided me my forgoten security answer. (nobody complaimed about Birthday)

SO at this time the DATE WAS OK, and some time later, after i wanted to make my fisrt withdrawal , THE DATE IS WRONG.

Isn't funny ?

I think they forgot this, when they tried to betray me...

(I have all this mail, which can prove this)

I told them all this, and day after, they said they will make payout.
I am still waiting for the money and the account is still closed...

Hard to believe, but BWIN cheats.

Moderator, why bwin has C-.

Is too much for them.

They are cheatars 100%.