Originally posted on 11/22/2011:

SBR's Service Plays forum is for the exchange of plays from paid, established services. It is not for your personal picks or plays from "some guy you know who's really good". It is also not to promote your new blog or Facebook page.

If we do a search for a service and cannot find a place to buy their plays online = NOT a service. All posts will be moved to Sports Promotions and Links and any further attempt to circumvent this policy will find yourself restricted to posting in Promos.

While I'm here, I'll take the time to remind you of the rules of the Service Plays forum. You'll find this discussed in further detail in the thread titled "Service Plays - READ before posting". If you violate a Service Plays policy 3 times, your account will be restricted to posting only in Promos so please take the time to familiarise yourself with this:

1. You cannot post units, ratings, website links and/or write-ups in Service Plays.

2. You cannot attempt to disguise units by using code words ie shots, beers, etc...

3. You cannot ask for points for posting plays nor can you give points for Service Plays.

Again: If you wish to advertise, the ONLY area on SBR to do so is Sports Promotions and Links.

On another note: SBR Staff does NOT purchase plays, protect certain handicappers, etc... Be wary of anyone's motivation for telling you this because it is simply not true. I am the main Moderator of the Service Plays forum and I promise you I couldn't care less about one handicapper over another. I rarely have time to put my own personal bets in these days, let alone worry about some paid handicapper.

Thank you to the many of you who follow these policies day in and out. It is truly appreciated. You not only make my job easier but more importantly, you are protecting SBR as a whole from the issues that provoked the need for these policies in the first place. Best of luck to you with your plays and as always, feel free to contact any member of SBR Staff if you see something in here that you feel needs to be looked into further.