Goat Milk:
I spend a fair amount of time in this forum, and besides my own threads or those in which I am the lender, I read through many of the threads, including Thad's. I am aware of your situation and your claim. I was a former lender to dlweaver, and am very familiar with his actions in his tennis book and the actions he has taken after my loan was paid. And for full disclosure, my loan was paid by Thad making dl a new loan. This occurred also about the time when Thad paid off all the account holders at the time. I have watched what happened in dl's tennis book since then.

I can only tell you, and would hope that you would trust me on this, that if someone claimed Thad stiffed them, and after researching both sides of the story I concluded that in deed Thad had stiffed someone, notwithstanding his "clout" in the points forum, I would add Thad to the stiff list (I believe the matter would get resolved, but if not I would post him to the stiff list.) In this case, I think the facts are pretty clear that you bet on credit before you cleared whether you had credit or not, that when you went to withdraw it was pointed out that in fact you had not made a deposit to the sports book, which you have not denied. Somehow you think that Thad guaranteed your points in dl sports book after dl gambled and lost other poster's points in the SBR sports book for the second time. I think the history in the dl thread is pretty clear that this is just not the case. So, it is a public forum, you are welcome to post in this thread daily. But, Thad is not getting added to the stiff report for this matter. Best of luck in the recovery of your points from dlweaver.