Quote Originally Posted by trickboy View Post
hey longhorn, i wanted to thank you for the work that you do here. You have been dilligent pointing out how bad RAS, IC, and others are. You let me know both RAS and IC were jokes and you continuosly warned me about losing all my $ with those guys. And then "you go and redeem yourself" by posting the plays that you purchased by what appears to be maybe the greatest sports betting service since Kieth Line. Glad you could do that since the rest of can't actually go to that site and purchase them ourselves. You are truly the man.
Are you high?

Longhorn is 5-12 (29%) fading IC and the entire board knows he is losing his shirt.

IC is whipping his tail like a $50 hooker as he is 71% (12-5)

Longhorn has lost -$3800 since starting that thread.

IC has made +$3800 since that thread was started.

IC is also one of the hottest cappers out there right now and the most consistent.

Longhorn/Vambo can win and lose, but this does not mean IC is doing bad.

In fact, IC is on fire compared to all sports currently as anyone on this board can tell you.

Sorry, you have lost all credibility with me b/c this is one of the most dumb posts I have seen on this board. What makes you look more dumb is that you post this without doing any background research and the day after IC Sweeps the card and wins his GOTM College Underdog that covers by 30 points