Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
Hell no I don't think OU has a chance to go all the way. I just want them to get back in the discussion. You do realize OU has lost their starting RB and All-American WR (Ryan Broyles) for the year right? I doubt we could win a championship if those guys were still playing. Likewise, when OU played Texas Tech, we were missing our #1 CB, a starting linebacker, and that was the first game after our starting RB got injured. That being said, it was still a bad loss and OU should have won anyway. A championship team doesn't lose games like that. LSU is going to win the national championship. Lock it up. And just hypothetically speaking, how could anyone put Boise in over a good one loss team? Boise has like one win over a team in the top 50. Using my team as an example, would you really put Boise in over a one loss OU team that had wins over three BCS top 20 teams (K-State, Texas, and Oklahoma State) and three other wins against Florida State, Texas A&M, and Mizzou????? I mean come on. Teams like TCU and San Diego State aren't even as good as the average teams on OU's schedule. TCU lost to SMU, they aren't the same team from the previous two years. Lots of teams would go undefeated if they had to play a one game schedule like Boise. I think they are a really good team but they are not deserving. If Baylor or Texas A&M had Boise's schedule they would probably go undefeated. Just think about that for a second.

With Boise, I throw out all the sht about their schedule this year

this is a team that has gone 6-1 against TCU, Georgia, Oregon, Oklahoma and Virginia tech over the last 3 years or so. We know they that can play with anybody in the country and they deserve a chance for the title if they win out and are the only other undefeated team