Originally posted on 11/05/2011:

Looks like there is a bug on contest software.

As you know, our team (Broke Lenders) make coordinated picks every week. As soon as someone makes a pick, he PMs all members to select same game. This week we made our picks, I took OKST-KSST O68, chachi took Wis -26, and ThaddeusB waited until sunday. I am positively sure I did submit both bets (O68 was a gift, as most places line was 69.5 and 70). Now, as Thaddeus releases Wash +4, I went to submit it, and to my surprise my previous two picks disappeared. I am absolutely, positively sure that I submitted them. They were chosen in different days, so no way I forgot to hit submit both times.

In week 3 chachi claimed he sent all 3 picks and all disappeared, so he got 0-0 for the week. I supposed he may have forgotten to send them, but I see now that there is a bug in system. I immediately contacted Rod, but he says that he cannot do anything, as system does not show anything.

I am not picking anything else, I hope my picks get found and restored. In any case, the most important thing is to find the bug and correct it, to prevent this happening again.