Quote Originally Posted by Brundle99 View Post
Anyone thinking of fading Indiana?

The return home should give the Colts a little extra boost of energy, but that'll only go so far. Nothing I've seen this year tells me the Colts will get their first win this week, as the Colts offense just can't do anything, and won't be able to score enough points, even if the defense plays well.

what do you think?

Fear of betting on a bad which is reasonable. This year is like no other that I can recall. So many favs or "public" teams winning and covering. Plus you add in Mia and Stl losing on their C bets and that is enough to scare anyone off. But I like Indy today. Problem is I think the line value has passed as we are seeing some of the largest RLM all year. This game opened at +9 and its all the way down to +6.5. Over 80% of the public is betting Atl and the line is down almost 3 points...that makes no sense. I like Indy but only at +7 or higher. I will bet them in a teaser if the lines does not come back. Oh and you mentioned them getting their first win but we don't need them to win and who thought StL was going to beat NO last week?