PickMeAwinner
    PickMeAwinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

MNF: Chiefs vs. Chargers Opening Thoughts : Nominated Post

The Jets game is one thing but how about the games prior. Lets start with Miami when they were in SD, for a team that showed no sign of any kind of offense then were able to get 16 pts on the board. Denver, a team that completely sucks was able to rally back and almost win the game. Now what I'm getting at is that their Defense should be the main focus. Keep in mind that the Chargers as I remember were a solid 2nd half team. Oh that reminds me, every game vs the PATs they've always performed well except this year. So what if your QB throw a pick or 2, a great D steps up and bail their man out. I believe the coaching staff is still adjusting to the absent of Ron Rivera. In order for the Chargers to win Rivers would have to play a perfect game along with their banged up offensive starters. SD defense has given up 300+ yard on the ground in the last 2 games and of course the Chiefs has now found a way to mix the run and the passing game real well. Momentum play a big factor in sports and right now the fair weather Chargers team is definitely working against the wind. I wont be shocked when the Chiefs put out that little fire left in SD.

bobelyk
    bobelyk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

my thoughts exactly

PickMeAwinner
    PickMeAwinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Also this will be the 2nd home game of the season for KC, the 1st was a victory over the Viking 24-17. Of course We all respect Adrian Peterson as one of the league best running backs today, and nobody in the Chargers club is even close to AP. The ground game to me has been the big difference when it come to picking side and as of right now I dont think SD has that at all. Tolbert was out early in the game vs the NYJ and what happened to the Chargers offense then? They came out flat.