spike1519
    spike1519's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

2011 NFL Pro Picks with John Ryan : Nominated Post

Weekends over and once again this thread keeps performing well. I personally went 10 -2 including the bet's that my new not quite finished s.q.l database gave me. Would like to focus on tonights game. Charger's leed in almost all stat's passing yard per game as well as total yards per game the only category there not over K.C is in rushing and even that is only by 13 yards per game so statiscally it's hard to make a strong statement against them winning this game however there are the intangibles K.C seem's to have found a groove and are on a roll improving in all of there last 5 games in every department. This is something that can't be seen in statistical analysis so it makes for me a very interesting point that they seem to have found something in themselves that is driving them on to play better each week. I don't think you can leave this out of the equation a team that is in the groove can play over there head look at the saints game yesterday a pumped up team can conquer in the face of what seemed like an easy win for the saint's, S.T.L had something to prove! I'm thinking that the K.C team is in this category and personally would have a hard time betting against them. Still undecided on this one. also River's is prone to throw interceptions and that could also help K.C which has a decent defense and if not mistaken K.C has the best offense in the red zone this year! But would love to hear some debate on the game tonight B.T.W was never really worried bout the under last night the game that gave me a scare was the frisco game real nailbiter there! ....spike......bol all

Greyraptor
    Greyraptor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great stuff Spike! Couple of things...KC has been a covering machine doing so in their last 4 games in a row with three of them being straight up dog wins(28-0 at Oakland, 28-24 at Indy , 22-17 vs. Minny, 17-20 at San Diego respectively)! The other thing is that KC is 7-1 as a home dog w/revenge off a straight up win which I feel KC may fit into here. About the St. Louis game, as I had said before, teams this year that have lost on the road the previous week by 13 or more points and then played at home the following week have all covered the spread with the exception of one (Miami losing to Denver last week). Something to think about - next week there are three more teams that fit into this model: Washington vs. against San Francisco (Washington shut out this past week 23-0 at Carolina), Indianapolis vs. Atlanta (Indy lost by 17 to Tennessee), and Dallas vs. Seattle (Dallas lost by 27 at Philadelphia).