tdog1986
    tdog1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Will someone look into the fraud at 5dimes?

Everyone,

As you know the checks sent out by 5dimes on 10/17 are either not cashable or the ones that have cashed have bounced. The A,C,H, files that were sent out on 10/17 and 10/18 were delayed according to 5dimes because of the processors, understand whatever, but get me my money soon! Well, now I realized we have all been lied to by 5dimes and this site is a scam. I spoke with a manager in the accounts dept. regarding the A,C,H, files being sent out delayed and wondering why it still hasnt hit any players bank acccount? She said it was delayed and she knows for sure they were sent out on 10/24, so wait 3-5 business and it should show up no later than friday 10/28/11, if not by then fax in bank documents to verify the payout has not hit your account.

SBR PRO's, I just got off the phone with CS at 5dimes and they are saying the A,C,H, files were never sent out on 10/24/11. This is 100% being lied to by 5dimes and now the money is going to be in our 5dimes account on Tuesday! The funds were never sent out to players who asked for payout and the checks were either bounced or not cashable.

Can someone take a look into 5dimes? Not one player has been paid by check or A,C,H, since 10/17, How do you rate this book an A+???

Thanks,

Taken advantage of 5dimes player

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

tdog,

I think you are overreacting. Books have processing issues when dealign with US players. This even happens to A+ books occasionally.
    "She said it was delayed and she knows for sure they were sent out on 10/24, so wait 3-5 business and it should show up no later than friday 10/28/11"
    "I just got off the phone with CS at 5dimes and they are saying the A,C,H, files were never sent out on 10/24/11. "

Lie means to intentionally state something false. Her statement was inaccurate, but most likely a screw-up, and not some conspiracy to mislead you about a payout. You are going to make your life more difficult calling her (and the entire 5d company) liars.