Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
JJ just emailed me pics of Bronxer beaten & bloodied lying face down in a Newark Sports Authority parking lot. Guy was sporting a serious shiner & bloody nose.

JJ claims these were taken immediately after Bateman beatdown of Bronxer. I'm hoping these are photoshopped.

Unreal brutality.

JJ - weigh in here, guy. No way these are real. Are they????
Yes although I swore to Bronxer I would not ever post them
I was not even suppose to take pics of fight

Legendary.....typical NJ guy from Newark

They both arrive...Bronxer is cursing like a madman at Bateman saying he is going to break him in half, patrick still keeps baiting him as he shows no fear..Bronxer takes his shirt offall the NJ tough guys do this...both approach each other and Bronxer jumping around like a fukkin jellybean and Bateman just starring at him saying to himself (: self what a fukkin jerkoff this clown is")

Both throw some jabs and Bronxer talking the whole time saying how tough he is and dont fuk with me, it was hilarious....Bronxer throws some wild punches that miss, bateman and Bronxer bother getting some jabs in that connect..all of a sudden Bateman jiggles his shoulder with some doozy footwork and head work and lands to shots at Bronxers face..Bronxer stunned and screaming saying he is going to kill him now..throwns some more wild punches and now fight goes to the ground..Bateman mad handles him and pounds him like 5 times and Batemans keeps asking him ...YOU DONE MAN..YOU DONE MAN...Bronxer says yeh

Bateman walks away and goes home..Bronxer stunned and kind of bloody,,,he points to me and sas "JJ post this or post pics and I swear I will fukkin kill you"