Originally posted on 07/15/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
Update:

Wish I had a better update... we kind of had an argument earlier today through text. I don't know what our exact "status" is right now? She did call me an asshole. She asked if I wanted to be her date this Saturday at her friends wedding. And then those "thoughts" went rapidly through my head. The thoughts of NO!!! Don't do it. But that's not what we were arguing about anyways... She's been rather distant the past 48 hours. Apparently the excitement has dropped a tad??? Maybe we're both thinking of this 4.5 hour drive? Or... if we become an item how are we suppose to make this work? Right now everything is sort of stalled out. Personally, I'm trying not to get hooked emotionally on her... which is pretty easy not to do. But, she keeps begging me to open up more... blah blah blah... and I'm saying to myself damn it... I've got games to wager on Friday. I don't have time for this. RRRRRRRRRR. I'll keep you posted gang. If I do meet this girl.... for sure I'm updating this thread and posting pics...

Dude you rule. I have been in your position so many times and was like damn I have bets to research for tomorrow what do I do? I swear to god once I was on top of this chick doing her missionary on her bed in her house when the Sportscenter scores came scrolling on the bottom of her T.V. and I was literally more into checking out how I did on my wagers for the day then to finish screwing her.....

As I am 45 seconds into turning my head around while I'm doing her spread eagle to see if C.C. Sabathia went the distance in the Yankees -Twins game I start saying to myself....wow am I really checking out scores on T.V. right now while I'm on top of this chick?? Fuckin felt embarrassed...