Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
Tell us how it goes. If you manage to get pics, that would be awesome! I live in San Diego.

Cant Call It: Thanks for your support, brah!

Hawley: Well, where else would I ask. Us degens here have a hard case of fails in this section. I was hoping to fade them.

So its settled that she wasn't hitting on me with the Ketchup. Got one thing that I was confirming from this thread.
I think the best way to assemble something is to come in again and know the chick and ask about things outside of work and charm her up. Hell, it worked for the other girls and moms I banged.
This is what will happen next:

She will make it seem you are making progress and eventually give you a phone number. You will call and call but will never get an answer so u become even more obsessed and have to go to Hooters even more, giving her more tips. She will dance around you, never letting you get on base all the while collecting ridiculous tips from you. Once she feels she has made good money off of you and starts to sense you are losing patience or pissed off she will get her manager to ask you to quit harassing her.

This shocks you into reality, because all this time you thought she was a special person but just a little hard to get. You realize with a heavy heart it's over, and may have never began in the first place. Before you leave the restaurant with a mixture of embarassment and confusion you attempt to make eye contact with her one last time, with no success. You stare longingly at the way her not too lean but not too plump buttocks squeeze and sway beneath her tight orange satin shorts. As you reluctantly break your gaze from your Angel you notice two black Hooters girl in the corner staring at you expressionless. Once the heavier, bug-eyed girl on the left notices you are looking back at them she lightly taps her friend's arm, the long, orange fingernails of her hand symbolizing the grotesqueness of your current situation. Uncomfortable under their gaze your eyes fall upon a cook smirking at you. He has what appears to be a two day old beard, watery, glazed over light blue eyes, and the glow of perspiration from the heat in the kitchen. He distinctly reminds you of a kid you knew in 9th grade that would always look at you a little too long and intentionally make you move around him if you were walking towards eachother. Oh shit, you think it might actually be that guy. Finally you are at the door, in your car, and on your way home.

You log on to SBR and see an announcement that Pinnacle, Matchbook, and the Greek are reentering the US market after striking a deal with the DOJ. You then enter the 5 pm daily points tourney and win 1st after your AQ offsuit sucks out against jjfold's AK of spades, and then your pocket 5s hit a river straight against Yisman's pocket 10s. He says "gg", and you say "sorry, gg". You then take a minute to think about what an up and down roller coaster ride life is.