Good book for recreational players.

Pros: Fast payouts with one free payout per week, opinionated lines, and nice bonuses.

Cons: Low maximum wagering limits and not a very large amount of betting options.

Skrtelfan is a ********** artist who supports players scamming books, easystreet did not steal $46k from a player the player was a known cheat and ********** artist who was using a video poker bot against site rules and therefore was denied is winnings.

Skrtelfan from another thread on the subject of cheating books by charging back your deposit:

Quote Originally Posted by Samson420 View Post
I need some opinions if I should do this. I know Oddsmaker sucks, but i wanted to try there live dealer BJ. Made 2 small deposits of 250 each. While playing, the live feed camera went out and dealer magically had 21 twice in a row. Total BS. Im thinking of doin a charegeback for both of the deposits. I know chargebacks are wrong, but fukk em they suck anaway. If I do this, will it affect me at all at my current books, BookMaker and 5 Dimes. Once again, i have never did a **********, but fukk oddsmaker. C'mon fellas, give me some info/feedback.
Quote Originally Posted by skrtelfan View Post
oddsmaker is a scam book so even if you won, you probably wouldn't have received your money anyway.

Cheating players support other cheating players which is why you see Scooter, Skrtelfan, and Pokerplayer22 constantly defending a well known cheat.