Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
EBEAR................Thank God my current books do not have numbers on these games I would of bet it and now I am fukkin scared shit after Shari's analysis This could be a fukkin fix
Not that I'm trying to discredit you in anyway, but I think it's irresponsible what you posted in your original post and even more so now that you're having some doubts. I'm sure a lot of people saw that, read through some of the posts available and haven't made it on to re-read everything that was written there after. Some of those people may have placed a bet under the impression you still felt strongly about this play or what have you.

Granted it's their own fault to placing a bet without doing their due diligence but we shouldn't be making threads that can possibly cost people cash like that. Some people could of had a bad week or got banged up last night at the Ravens / Jags game and felt compelled to make this bet or any bet someone felt strongly about just to recoup some losses only to go farther in the hole.

Should at least change / edit the thread so more people who stumble upon it without reading in it's entirety don't go an make the same mistake.

With that said, I wish you luck with whatever bet you choose to make and future bets.