Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
Hey Vaughany - I opened up an account at PaddyPower -- just curious why you like them? They're odds aren't super hot. They do parlays though which is strong.
Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Although their straight-up odds aren't good - they are in fact one of the worse available, Paddy still used to be the best book for MMA, they released props even earlier than Sportbet/5dimes and offer props on every fight including under-card for UFC. But as BJPenn said they will restrict you as soon as you win more than £100 to £200 on one or a couple plays. And they've either tightened up or just not as interested in offering as many options anymore as recently they have released prop odds late in the week of a fight event and haven't offered props for under-card fights.
After saying all that above, Paddy have released some very generous props for BJ/Diaz and Nelson/Cro-Cop this morning. Although pitiful amounts due to limits, I got BJ/Diaz goes distance at +150 and +110, Diaz by Decision at +400, and Cro-Cop/Nelson goes distance at +350 and Nelson by decision at +700. Can still get fight goes distance at +300, Nelson by decision at +550 and Cro-Cop by decision at +900 as I write..