Originally posted on 10/21/2011:

My Two Cents ----- I like Ok St. Haven't bet them straight up, yet. Have them teased on a round robin @ - 1/2. I love it teased -6, hesitant straight up. I favor straight bets, but have been hot on teasing a handful of my top picks. Will keep it rolling till I cool off. Hopefully, Ok St is one of those handful of teams that you've been riding this year. They just cash tickets. I've always had a lot of respect for Weeden. Recently, they had a special on ESPN on the Ok St Cowboy football program. If you watched it, you would have came away impressed. Boone Pickens loves Cowboy Football. He's poured money into the school and program. What he's done to the facilities and made available to the football team is impressive. Weeden I believe is 28 years old and married. The dude has his shit together, is focused and more mature than any college qb I've ever seen. Blackmon is quiet and focused and probably one of the toughest guys to cover in college. Size, speed, great hands, I could only pray my nfl team would draft him.

Mizzu, has also done well for supporters. QB Franklin looks good , they have a well balanced team. If they play a perfect game, they could win. One could argue Cowboy D is soft. Cowboys still celebrating Texas win and so on. I think Cowboys are focused and taking this one game at a time. Weeden's maturity and team belief that this could be their best chance to win a Conf. title will keep them sharp.

I'm a big fan of Defense and love LSU and Bama's . Those guys are aggressive and they install fear in opposing O's. But sometimes the best Defense is a great Offense. I'll throw one stat at you- Weeden remains UNDEFEATED as a starter outside of Stillwater 9 - 0 SU/ATS. Cowboys # 2 both scoring and total O. Weeden hitting a eye opening 73% and 34 completions per game. People were screaming value last week with the Longhorns. Revenge, Home, always close and anything else they could think of. What did that get them? You could argue home and value with the Tigers, but do you really want to take less than a touchdown against this offense? I'm going to look at it some more and see how I do tonight. I'm in big on two early games and hate to have to much on the line in the early slot. I feel a little more confident in other games, but hate to get off the Cowboy train.