Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
You are the perfect example of a sheep. You blindly follow Ron Paul, but can not specify what points in my plan you do not like. That is what sheep do. Blindly follow along, and accuse everyone else of being f**ked up. You are a loser, and you and your candidate will be defeated in the Primaries.

1. You're the sheep. Your thinking is so convoluted you can't explain what you are politically. I've already responded to your questions, if you don't comprehend that then maybe you actually are as stupid as your posts make you seem.

2. Me and my candidate? I asked you who was your candidate and you said you didn't have one. Obviously this was a lie. What's the matter? Are you afraid to tell us who you support because you know he can't compare to Ron Paul at any level?

3. I'm a loser? I'm not the one living off taxpayer money and sucking on the government's tit like you. You're the loser bud. If you couldn't go out into the world and make it on your own without sucking blood from the people that's no one's fault but your own.