Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
I don't know if this is the best place to be asking but, I am currently attending Community College. I have been there for 2 years and after this semester it would be 2.5 years. My GPA is 2.67, I want to become a doctor. School is not difficult for me, I can learn certain subject faster than others. However, I am very un-motivated, and distracted.( gambling, video games, bitches, making money). This term, I made a huge mistake by getting a temporarily full-time job. It ****** up my class schedule up( Ended up missing class), I was taking Chem 1B, College BIO 2A, and Pre-calculus. I am probably going to end up dropping all the classes because I am failing.

I pay for all my tuition fees, My parents just helps me with housing. I don't know how to answer to my parents. At this rate, I cannot leave until next year. Going to a State college( due to my GPA). What advice can you give me. Ill be turning 21 December. I know I am behind.

My Conselor said I still need to take the following class in Order to Transfer for my Major

Chem 1B
Bio 2A
Bio 2B
Physics 1A
physics 2B
Calculus 1
Organic CHem 20A
Organic Chem 20B

I doubt I can complete this within a one year period.....
How come you have a GPA of 2.67 and can't spell wrong or bet? Your English teacher should be fired from college. And what is Concelor?