Originally posted on 10/08/2011:

Andywend, you should see the high blood preesure fat slobs in these tea party rallies, I talk shit about their idiotic posters and all they do is call me a beaner and run away... Ain't shit without those pussy guns.

And freedom of speech ain't breaking the law, andywend.
KingMayan, I appreciate the civil response and you're free to say anything you want but what are you trying to accomplish by going to tea party rallies and talking "shit" to them?

Here's a straight forward question for you:
What exactly about the tea party do you despise so much where you would make a special trip to go to one of their rallies and talk "shit" to everybody?

Are you just trying to be a jerk or do you really have serious disagreements as to what the tea party is trying to accomplish? Do you even know what they are trying to accomplish?

I know full well what "Occupy Wall Street" is trying to accomplish as they want the federal government to extract money from the wealthy and give it to them. I understand what they want as who couldn't use some free extra cash but thats not the way society works. 99.9% of conservatives disagree with the protestors but you don't see them taking special trips to the protests to talk "shit" to them.

Is your life going so badly that you have to go to tea party rallies and talk "shit" to make yourself feel better?

If its true that you were a Marine and put your life at risk for the country, then you do indeed deserve far more than what you're getting. Thats not the case with these protestors.