Originally posted on 10/09/2011:

Discussing withdraw fees are ok IMO however, no processing info can be posted as per every book that accepts U.S. players request as well as me not allowing it sir.

Below are a few off the top of my head:

5Dimes (SBR Rated A+) offers one free payout every 31 days. Below is the transcript of the chat session I just had with Bruce from 5dimes confirming this information:

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Bruce'

Bruce: Hello. How may I assist you today?

Dan: Hi, I was just noticed your fees on withdraws for U.S. player. I was wondering do you offer one free payout per month or did that change as well?

Bruce: once per month (once every 31 days) on Mondays ONLY, from 9am to 1pm EST, you could receive a free withdrawal or a discount of up to $40 from the fees in your payout.

Dan: Ok, That's what I thought but I wanted to double check. Thank you for your assistance. Cya sir

Bruce: You're welcome

Bruce: Have a great day!

Dan: you too
Youwager (SBR Rated B) offers one free payout every 30 days.

FREE PAYOUTS!

You now have the opportunity to get free payouts* at youwager!

Funds must be kept in your account for 30 days from your last deposit, with no payouts within that period.

The requirements for the free payout are as follows:
A. The customer must have no payouts in the previous 30 days.
B. Account must be active 4 consecutive weeks up to the payout.
In fact Betpop (SBR Rated B-) which is also part of the First Fidelity family of books offers this withdraw option as you can see below:
FREE PAYOUTS!

You now have the opportunity to get free payouts* at betpop!

Funds must be kept in your account for 30 days from your last deposit, with no payouts within that period.

The requirements for the free payout are as follows:
A. The customer must have no payouts in the previous 30 days.
B. Account must be active 4 consecutive weeks up to the payout.
Mr. Jon posted here that his establishment Betislands (SBR Rated B-) offers 1 free payout a month via the method of your choice.