Originally posted on 10/07/2011:

This thread is the best, it seems like a very simple solution...

1. SBR chose to get involved to protect it's members because this was an ongoing issue, this is different than a point stiff because that is after the fact. (Think crime in progress vs. crime committed years ago and the statute of limitations has run out. SBR's statute of limitations is on the click of the final transaction. I don't agree with this but this is my interpretation of what has been posted)

2. ThaddeusB should grade all plays in his points book by Sunday night by Midnight and have a list of players he owes.

3. SBR should allow
ThaddeusB to give points, not accept points but give points.
4. If ThaddeusB doesn't pay the players who request payouts by Monday night by Midnight he should be put back on point restriction and SBR should take over the point distribution process.

Clearly this is a simplified solution but wouldn't this be better than another 10 pages of this thread? I'm certain we can assume that 45% of the posters will think
ThaddeusB is a %$#@, 45% of the posters will think SBR is a %$#@ and the other 10% is looking for a nice rollover special from Thad's new points book.