Could have played in the NFL? Dream on. Couldn't even survive one year in high school ball.

I played high school Football (free safety). 5'8" 145; ran a 4.48 40 (all high school #'s; now more like 5'10" 170, and might run a 5.5 40). And I wasn't even close to being an NFL guy. You could run a 4.6? Doubt that.

I played with one dude that eventually did get drafted to the NFL and another who went on to play for USC in a couple of Rose Bowls (but not the NFL). I was nowhere near as good as them and I was one of the better players on my team.

Clone yourself, TWICE, take all the althletic talent from them and pour it into you and you'd still wouldn't be as good as I was, and I wasn't even D1 sholarship material (walk on, at best, maybe).

Blown knee (ACL) ended my time (but I had no illusions of making it to the NFL anyways, I just loved the game).

Talk about your wee willie winkie. Talk about how you bench 35 pounds raw. Talk about how you're trying to look manly on a website full of guys. But please, spare me the, "I could have played in the NFL" crap. I've seen what it takes. Even if you had the skills you lack commitment.

Oh and by the way, football isn't like baseball. Playing in the peewee leagues does not make you a better player in high school. As a matter of fact, most high school coaches prefer guys who didn't play peewee football.