Originally posted on 10/01/2011:

Bobby: I'm as straight up as it get's. I'm sure nothing has changed with you. You have to be aggressive with this problem or you'll have an unfulfilling life. It's part of being a human being. You haven't even kissed anyone. Nevermind the sex, one step at a time.

1. You need to get interaction on a date. There's dating websites, groups where people that have something in common meet eachother. You need to find a way and risk the rejection. Rejection is one of the most difficult things in dealing with the opposite sex. You're pushing 22. Get on a dating website and be flatout honest with your picture (if you lie, it will only hurt you). You have a decent job and most likely after a few months someone will respond.

I'm not saying that this person will be beautiful or skinny, etc. Just get the interaction going. If you're honest, the person will be shocked at first but they won't make you feel like an ass and if they do, they're not worth it.

If you get to that point of comfort, tell them that you never kissed anyone. The worst thing that they can do is laugh. I GUARANTEE YOU that someone will understand (and also like that you haven't been with various people). They'll show you how to kiss. It comes natural dude..no big deal.

2. When you get to that point, you'll have gained some confidence. If you like them or like someone else, it doesn't matter, you're finally in "the game" so to speak. If you're with the same person, they know that you're inexperienced. If you get lucky enough to have a more desirable person ( a different person), you then have to risk rejection and go through the entire process again. Someone might want to be with you for any reason. Don't let them use you for money. Eventually, you'll get out of this funk. You can't live this way. It's not fair to you to not experience a natural part of life and also someone to hangout with of the opposite sex. You only have one life.

I'll put it bluntly, the worst thing that happens is that you get rejected, feel foolish (even though you shouldn't) and try again. It happens to everyone. A long time ago I met the woman of my dreams and she flirted with me left and right. I finally got the nerve to ask her out and she was married. I felt so bad. (I never faced rejection and I'm almost double your age and I've had girlfriends and a "normal life") I got right back up there, went on a dating site, and started meeting more people. That's life dude