Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Let's say I purchase a product for $200 a year. That product is outlined as to specifically what you're getting, what the product offers, etc. Then lets say that within the year that service and product changes a little here and a little there. The product isn't "working" for ownership and they are losing their rooster. So now the product you paid for is quite different than what you're receiving but the only thing those who in control of the product can do is fart, give the jerk off motion, sniffle, shrug, give you the dumb stare, what is that customer able to do? How can a product be altered so significantly when it wasn't what you paid for? Is that right? Business as usual though on all fronts.

In my eyes, if you want to change the product itself or change pricing or rules, etc, you do so at the end of the first anniversary of the product so it is fair to all of those that paid for the service. Maybe my logic is flawed?

Your logic is not flawed, there was none to begin with. Leave if you are unhappy. Renounce your Pro status now if you like and I'll reset it for you. There will always be changes to the loyalty program. We added the World Series of Poker tourney and over a dozen other Pro only initiatives this year.