Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
The top 100-200-500-152158487 are all based on one thing - SBR Poker Tournaments.

You can argue that you would've turned into Phil Ivey had you known one day your finishes would've mattered, but at the end of the day, you play to win. I don't think any of the squeaky wheels had a shot at the top 10, anyway.
Lou, you couldn't be more wrong.

We played to qualify. Once people qualified that was the end of it. Only the people who do nothing during the day, want some time to waste, or guys like carseller actually played more if they already qualified.

You're telling me Phil Ivey would qualify for the WSOP Main Event multiple times after he already had his entry?

Bottom line: its a shitty fomat. The same thing can be said about BTP last year and Legends MLB Contest this year. I deposited for BTP and I'm sure many others did, but I'd really like to see how many of those passed on depositing at Legends for the MLB. The problem is SBR can't admit when they make a mistake and would rather keep digging themselves in a hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
no no no it was announced
Lets make it simple: Ill bet you 100:1 on your 100 points that it wasn't announced at the start of qualifying