Hey Boys...

Let me jump out and aplogoze for the post last night..haha. I was ....ok ok..I was.....hahaha when my d*ckheaded friend posted in this forum last night......and some other places I haunt........so going around cleaning some of that up today. Opened up our forum and saw the comments...

Brothers...I actually as you know invite the folks to voice opinions...and if they want to shout a game is lost in the 2nd quarter...i just have to laugh...so do note that...haha

I did get pissed the one time...basically cause I just hate folks giving up on plays...but the jokers that come in and love to be right, as my boy put it, 40 minutes after a game has started....bother me NONE...

He just got ahold of my phone and spent the next 3 hours having a good ole time...so I beat him like a RENTED MULE and now I am doing clean up..

Moving on....

I saw we lost this morning....and once again victim of a relatively NO SCORING 4th quarter...

Think about it... the last loses have been...

CHIPPER
A Dude getting tackled at the one after running 60 yards
Zona going scoreless in the 2nd half...AT HOME
A 2pt conversion and now this..haha

My boy did say something constructive.... the art of the game is putting yourself in position to win and with the ones above we have done just that...just havent got the bounce...though some of our wins...we have...

Aldino hitting a double to score 2 in th O's game with the Soxes in the 8th...then with Johnson and his double with 2 outs and a much needed hit...so we are right there every game..

Well....34-14 boys....and again sorry about that Over last night...it was almost won in the 3rd quarter and then lost in the 4th....

Let's get into it...

SATURDAY !

OVER 57
Michigan / SD ST

Games goes off at NOON....Robinson and Lindley ! Two massive play makers !!

I see both teams in the 30's with an up and down game from the start... Love this game....

OVER 50

UCLA / OREGON ST

A good bit of play makers are back in the lineup for OSU, especially Rogers and their TE. Gone for OSU, are their two best Defensive guys...so I like the swing....UCLA will score too...OSU wont put up much a fight there...

I have this at 35-31...someone....

3:35pm game....

FRIDAY NITE PLAY

RAYS -1.5
+120

Great value here tonight boys... I am just going to post it up here...

Morrow against all those LEFTIES of the RAYS....and that the RAYS are just smoking hot right now....I love that value !

Furthermore....Lind....or Ramus...or Johnson....or Thames...against PRICE...I dont think so.....

I have this game at 10-1...RAYS...a real BLOW OUT !

So...we are 34-14.....looking to be 37-14 after these three

GL BOYS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ENJOY THE DAY
PEACE !