Originally posted on 09/22/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
GG, here's what i just posted after i clicked the red triangle in #12435

this is just an example of the negative childish crap that this guy CONSTANTLY posts...almost all of this guy's posts are like this...either counter- or non-constructive

the mature majority of this thread would rather SBR penalize posters like this...than the usual case where GG starts defending himself in an increasingly vigorous fashion (attracting more shit-disturbers to the circus)...until you ban GG, rather than the instigator trolls

the above scanrio has played itself out several times already in this one thread...please help this thread stay free of pollution like this

how bout we draw a line here and make an example of this recent string of obviously counter-/non-constructive posts...

send a message that the forum is for discussion of ideas, not bitchnmoaning and childish tantrums
What you dont understand is... I have clicked on the red triangle 1,000 + times. It has done NOTHING !!!!

Moderater Illusion involved himself and somehow I was banned for 3 weeks

Those red triangle things fall on deaf ears

1) The owners of the forum like it when a thread is active and gets populated with fighting , keeps getting bumped, draws in "viewers"

2) No one at SBR wants a winning thread. These guys get 30 % commision on loses from all accts that were generated here at SBR. The more bashers/ trolls there are to throw me off my game..the more happier they are

Im not blaming the trolls / bashers for losing in July..I was going to lose regardless.. but I may have increased my unit size to get back someof the loses when all the eyes , and taunts..were on me

Not one Moderater ever gave a shit about what went on here the entire year. Maybe its because I dont spend all day at Players Talk. Maybe its because JJGOLD dosent know who I am, and I dont converse with the "cliq" and popuar posters.

I dont know... bu I do want to let you know that I tried. I clicked that red triangle.. and nothing was done.

EVER