Last year some of the people on this board who were here might remember a guy named IceMan. He bought the Lem Banker package and I would have to agree that at the time Lem was ON FIRE! He was good on his regular plays and amazing on his "HUGE" plays.

Then around November all of it changed. Lem's huge plays went from money in the bank to almost a fade as they then began hitting under 50%. IceMan who was a big proponent of Lem's also got pissed at the business because despite the losing they wanted more money for "unpublished" plays.

BE VERY CAREFUL HERE!

Top Advisor, why not post his plays and let others monitor. If anyone wants the REAL record maybe someone else on here remembers who posted Lem's plays every weekend last year on these boards. I believe the guy's name was ICEMAN and then ICEGUY (two guys shared the service). Anyone interested in buying Lem should search both those names, get all the Lem picks and monitor them for themselves. I can tell you Lem was initial amazing on his HUGE plays but that tapered off and no way is he 14-1 for 2010 and 2011. Just check the previous posts and you will see that record is an obvious error. I think some people got hot and heavy on Lem and purchased his plays from this board and so some people may have an agenda knowing there could be a pool of buyers here. I won't mention any names.